Teacher of Maths
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full TimeTemporary / Contract|
|Sector||Secondary & FE|
|Salary||MPS / UPS to be discussed|
|Start Date||Sept 2019|
|Telephone||01206 585 002|
- Grass Roots Academic Support is seeking to appoint a dedicated, enthusiastic, able and inspiring teacher to deliver Maths across the full age and ability range. This is an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified teacher or an experienced teacher seeking a fresh challenge.
You will be part of a flourishing team developing fresh ideas to embed students’ skills and promote the use of new technologies to support learning.
The school are offering a full time Maternity cover position, starting in September.
To apply for this role you must have the following:
* Qualified Teacher Status or related teaching degree
* A proven teaching record and/or high quality references
* A recent and clear DBS Disclosure (a new one can be applied for)
* Strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
Please submit your CV with a brief covering note to us or for further information, please contact David or Rob on 01206 585002.
Grass Roots Academic Support is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.