- Grass Roots Academic Support is seeking to appoint a committed and creativeHead of Music.
Perhaps you are you an outstanding Music Teacher that is ready for the step up to middle management or are already an experienced Head of Music that is seeking a new and exciting challenge.
You will be expected to lead, manage and develop the Music department, ensuring the provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated Music curriculum, in accordance with the National Curriculum and the aims and priorities of the school.
The school are offering a full time permanent position, starting in January 2020.
To apply for this role you must have the following:
* Qualified Teacher Status or related teaching degree
* A proven teaching record and/or high quality references
* A recent and clear DBS Disclosure (a new one can be applied for)
* Strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
Please submit your CV with a brief covering note to us or for further information, please contact David or Rob on 01206 585002.
Grass Roots Academic Support is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.