|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Norfolk, East Anglia|
|Sector||Secondary & FE|
|Salary||MPR / UPR to be discussed|
|Start Date||January 2020|
|Telephone||01206 585 002|
- Grass Roots Academic Support is seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic MFL teacher to join the MFL faculty in a well established secondary school. If you are passionate about language learning and can share this with the students then you can make an important contribution to this department.
Timetabled languages offered at KS3 and KS4 are Spanish and French. We would welcome applications from well-qualified candidates offering at least Spanish or French.
The school are offering a full time permanent position starting in January 2020.
To apply for this role you must have the following:
* Qualified Teacher Status or related teaching degree
* A proven teaching record and/or high quality references
* A recent and clear DBS Disclosure (a new one can be applied for)
* Strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
Please submit your CV with a brief covering note to us or for further information, please contact David or Rob on 01206 585002.
Grass Roots Academic Support is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.