- Grass Roots Academic Support is seeking to appoint a highly effective, innovative and enthusiastic teacher who is a good team player, with strong classroom control skills, to motivate students in Science.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to teach key pupils to maximise their full potential and make a difference to their overall achievement and life chances.
The school are offering a full time temporary position, from September to October half term initially.
To apply for this role you must have the following:
* Qualified Teacher Status or related teaching degree
* A proven teaching record and/or high quality references
* A recent and clear DBS Disclosure (a new one can be applied for)
* Strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
Please submit your CV with a brief covering note to us or for further information, please contact David or Rob on 01206 585002.
Grass Roots Academic Support is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.