This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Norfolk, East Anglia|
|Salary||MPR / UPR to be discussed|
|Start Date||Sept 2019|
- Grass Roots Academic Support is seeking to appoint a passionate, dedicated and highly motivated teacher to teach an Early Years Class . NQTs as well as more experienced teachers are warmly welcomed to apply to join this very successful team.
The ideal candidate will have a secure knowledge of the Early Years curriculum with a commitment to raising pupil achievement.
The school are offering a full time permanent position.
To apply for this role you must have the following:
* Qualified Teacher Status or related teaching degree
* A proven teaching record and/or high quality references
* A recent and clear DBS Disclosure (a new one can be applied for)
* Strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
Please submit your CV with a brief covering note to us or for further information, please contact David or Rob on 01206 585002.
Grass Roots Academic Support is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.