Teacher of Information Technology and Computer Science
|Job Type||Permanent Part Time|
|Area||Norfolk, East Anglia|
|Sector||Secondary & FE|
|Salary||MPR to be discussed|
|Start Date||Sept 2019 or Jan 2020|
- Grass Roots Academic Support is seeking to appoint a teacher of Information Technology (up to Key Stage 4) with the capacity to teach some Computer Science (up to Key Stage 3). NQTs as well as more experienced teachers are warmly welcomed to apply to join this very successful team.
The school are offering a part time (4 days) permanent position, starting in September 2019 or January 2020.
To apply for this role you must have the following:
* Qualified Teacher Status or related teaching degree
* A proven teaching record and/or high quality references
* A recent and clear DBS Disclosure (a new one can be applied for)
* Strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
Please submit your CV with a brief covering note to us or for further information, please contact David or Rob on 01206 585002.
Grass Roots Academic Support is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.