- Grass Roots Academic Support is seeking to appoint a highly effective, innovative and enthusiastic teacher who is a good team player, with the ability to engage and motivate students in English. NQTs as well as more experienced teachers are warmly welcomed to apply to join this very successful team.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to teach key stage 3&4 pupils to maximise their full potential and make a difference to their overall achievement and life chances. You will be responsible for planning and delivering lessons in line with the National Curriculum, and individual students' abilities.
The school are offering a full time permanent position from September.
To apply for this role you must have the following:
* Qualified Teacher Status or related teaching degree
* A proven teaching record and/or high quality references
* A recent and clear DBS Disclosure (a new one can be applied for)
* Strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
Please submit your CV with a brief covering note to us or for further information, please contact Rob on 01206 585002.
Grass Roots Academic Support is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.